Unfortunately, it is all too common for internet communication to start at or devolve into obvious and flagrant abuse. We also recognize that sometimes people may have a bad day, or be unaware of some of the guidelines in this Code of Conduct. Please keep this in mind when deciding on how to respond to a breach of this Code.
However, if you have experienced or witnessed any behaviour that violates our Code of Conduct, we encourage you to report it through the form below.
When reporting an incident, please provide as much detail as possible, including:
- The names and roles of any individuals involved (if known)
- The location and time of the incident
- A detailed description of the incident, including any relevant conversation or context
- Any relevant documentation, such as emails or messages
- Any other relevant information, such as the names of any witnesses
We take all reports of Code of Conduct violations seriously and will handle each report with care and confidentiality. If you are unsure whether a behaviour constitutes a violation, or if you are unsure how to report it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for guidance. We are here to help and support you.